Navigating Your Way Home - Specializing in the Greater Austin Area - Travis, Williamson, Bell, and Burnet Counties!
Devoted. Energetic. Caring. Trish Oberholzer has the heart for helping people find their dream home in Georgetown, TX and its surrounding areas. Trish graduated from Indiana University in Bloomington, IN and, after several happy years in the area, decided to make a move to the South and has called the Georgetown community home since 2006.
Working behind the scenes as a contract-to-close manager for approximately a year and a half, Trish decided to make a switch to the sales side of real estate – noting her desire to personally touch the lives of others and help Central Texas residents reach their real estate dream!
The cornerstone of her business is building a relationship and establishing trust with each and every client. Trish believes the beginning of the process is just as important as the end and strives to provide each client with her five pillars of good business:
1. Be a Resource: Provide superior counsel through leadership, training, experience, and
2. Honesty - Engage in honest, loyal and ethical business practices.
3. Give Back - Commitment to our community by contributing time and financial resources.
4. “WOW” Factor - Strive to passionately exceed customer expectations.
5. FUN – Member of a vibrant, techno-advanced, innovative team that has fun and
experiences life together.
Trish is committed to every aspect of her life and finds no greater joy than spending time with her college sweetheart and their three teenage children. She loves the great outdoors and running – having run a half Marathon in 2015 and a Marathon in 2016. She also enjoys IPAs and oysters, photography, hockey, and music.
Awards & Designations